Requirements: What Do I Need?

In order to obtain both DOT numbers and MC numbers, all new Motor Carriers must submit their application to FMCSA. You must have the following before authority is given after the initial application is submitted:

You have to file a BOC-3 agent document (We’re taking care of this). In any proceedings brought against a motor carrier, broker or freight forwarder, an agent representative in each state is involved, to which court documentation can be provided.

Proof of liability insurance must be filed by your insurance company.

>> Get UCR Authority >>

About Easy Truck Authority

Easy Truck Authority was founded out of necessity to provide trucking companies with the tools they need to overcome any obstacle in the trucking industry. The big one is getting carrier authority. We take care of every step to provide a hassle-free turnkey solution to our clients. 

About Us | Site Map | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | © 2020 Easy Truck Authority, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.